USING THIS SITE IS ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
Unless otherwise specified, the Site and the content thereon are intended for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use only. “Content” includes any text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on or access through the Site. Subject to these Terms, we also grant you a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable, non-commercial, personal license to download, display, electronically reproduce and make singular print copies of Content.
You are solely responsible for all usage of, or activities on, the Site by you and by those you authorize or allow to use, or provide access to, the Site (for example, by authorizing or allowing access to any computer, mobile or other device on which the Site resides or is accessible). Note that if you access the Site on a mobile device, you are solely responsible for any associated fees you incur from your mobile network provider associated with such use.
You agree to use the Site for personal, lawful, noncommercial purposes. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Site you will not:
- Use the Site in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, a religion or a nation.
- Use any material or information, including images or literary works, which is made available through the Site in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Site or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Pennsylvania Pipeline Review has no obligation to monitor any content users post to the Site. However, Pennsylvania Pipeline Review reserves the right to review content posted to the Site and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Pennsylvania Pipeline Review reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services or the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Pennsylvania Pipeline Review reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Pennsylvania Pipeline Review deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Pennsylvania Pipeline Review’s sole discretion. Pennsylvania Pipeline Review does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any user content or third party websites we include on the Site for your convenience. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting any content to the Site, you are granting Pennsylvania Pipeline Review, its affiliated companies, and necessary sublicensees permission to use your content, including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat such user content and to publish your name in connection with your content.
PENNSYLVANIA PIPELINE REVIEW MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.
YOUR CONTENT AND CONDUCT
If at any time our Site permits you to submit content, including literary works, videos, images and user comments (collectively, “User Content”), the following Terms shall apply:
- You understand that we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your User Content on the Site. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish User Content you submit; and you license to us all intellectual property or other proprietary rights in and to such User Content for publication on the Site pursuant to these Terms.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Content. However, by submitting User Content to us, you hereby grant us a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Content in connection with the Site and our (and our successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Content as permitted through the functionality of the Site and under these Terms. The above licenses granted by you in video or image User Content you submit to the Site will survive even if you remove or delete your videos or images from the Site. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that User Content you submit to the Site will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein.
- We do not endorse any User Content submitted to the Site by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. We do not permit copyright infringing activities or infringement of intellectual property rights on the Site, and we will remove all User Content if properly notified that such User Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights as set forth below. We reserve the right to remove User Content without prior notice.
- Your “Feedback” is welcomed and encouraged. You agree, however, that (i) by submitting unsolicited ideas to us, you automatically forfeit your right to any intellectual property rights in those ideas; and (ii) unsolicited ideas submitted to us or any of our employees or representatives automatically become the property of Pennsylvania Pipeline Review. You agree that any Feedback you provide at this Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. We shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This Site may link you to other sites on the Internet. These other sites are not under the control of Pennsylvania Pipeline Review, and you acknowledge that Pennsylvania Pipeline Review is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. Your linking to any other third party web pages or websites is at your own risk.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, and company names (each a “Mark”) used in the Site are the property of Pennsylvania Pipeline Review or third parties and shall remain the property of Pennsylvania Pipeline Review and such third parties. Nothing contained in the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Pennsylvania Pipeline Review or such third party that may own the Mark displayed on the Site. Your use of any Mark displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge and agree that all other content and materials available on the Site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Pennsylvania Pipeline Review, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content.
Pennsylvania Pipeline Review reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site or any portion of it in its sole discretion, without notice and without limitation, for any reason whatever. In the event of a termination by Pennsylvania Pipeline Review, Pennsylvania Pipeline Review shall have no liability to you.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. ALL SUCH MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. PENNSYLVANIA PIPELINE REVIEW AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT SUCH MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR SERVICES ON THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PENNSYLVANIA PIPELINE REVIEW OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (B) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS, DATA OR INFORMATION; OR (C) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AS A RESULT OF BREACH ANY TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT).
By using the Site, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Pennsylvania Pipeline Review and its employees, contractors, officers and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees that arise from: (a) any content posted by you to the Site; or (b) any use or misuse of this Site by you. Pennsylvania Pipeline Review reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Pennsylvania Pipeline Review in asserting any available defenses.
If you believe your copyright-protected work has been posted to the Site without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification with the following information in writing; provided, however, that you are the copyright owner or authorized agent.– an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interests;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notices may be sent to [email protected].
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
All matters relating to your access to or use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to conflicts of laws or choice of laws provisions thereof. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to your access or use of the Site shall be in an appropriate state or federal court located in Pennsylvania and the parties unconditionally waive their respective rights to a jury trial. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your access or use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of these Terms and Conditions of Use, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between Pennsylvania Pipeline Review and you with respect to the Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, agreements and understandings with respect to the subject matter hereof. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings.
SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION
Updated August 15, 2017